PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home) is a senior citizens’ home that offers senior citizens residential care with accommodation, food , and medical facilities. It lies within the essence of beauty in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal. The study of retirement lifestyle options currently available motivated us to create a comfortable and luxurious senior citizens home. The product of that inspiration is PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home)House.
PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home) is a private retirement home set up by a professional team to provide senior citizens with the ability to live an independent life of dignity and respect in a friendly company of like-minded people. We welcome senior citizens to stay at PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home) for both the short and long term.
There are a few basic criterion for admission. 1. Age:
The minimum age required to become eligible resident of PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home) is 60 years.
2. Medical Fitness:
The resident should be mentally fit. He/she should not be suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer disease or any type of psychiatric disorder.
The resident should not be suffering from any infectious or transferable disease.
To become a resident, he/she need to go through the medical screening by the board assigned.
People of all the nationalities are welcome at PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home). The following relevant documents are required:
Citizenship certificate for the Nepali citizen.
A copy of the passport with valid visa for the foreign national.
1 .Room:You can choose your room from the followings:
A single room will be used by a single person whereas two people will share the shared room. Both the rooms have :
Attached toilet /bathroom Cupboard
Emergency Call Point
Hot and cold water supply
Tea and coffee maker etc.
2. Personal care:We offer the best personal care services to our active and assisted residents with love, care and respect.
3 .Hygienic Food:We have a well equipped kitchen. Weekly menus are set in consultation with the dieticians. Well balanced and nutritious food is served in a buffet style in the dining area. If required, food can be served at the tables and even in the room. All the vegetarian and non vegetarian food items are prepared, kept and served separately.
4. Housekeeping: We have trained housekeeping staff. They clean your room and toilet, make your bed. They maintain cleanliness of all the common areas as well.
5.Laundry:We provide laundry service as per your requirement. Charges for your personal clothes depend on the consumption and the varieties of the clothes.
6. Medical Support:Your health is our prime concern. We provide day to day medical support and handle emergency situation. A doctor is available on call basis also. A trained nursing staff is available during office hour every day. In case of any medical emergency, the patient will be taken to the partner hospital in the ambulance.
There will be regular medical checkups of all the residents. Medical records will be maintained properly.
7. Security:We do focus on making PANCHAWOTI(Panchawoti Old Age Home) safe and secured. We have electronic surveillance for common areas and a high level of manned security. There is an emergency call point system in each room.
8. Yoga and Meditation:There is a Yoga and Meditation Hall where you can spend your time doing this in order to maintain your physical and spiritual health. There is Physiotherapy service as well.
9. Library:We have a well set up library with popular books, journals and newspaper.
10. Tour and Trips:We organize tour and trips as and when. You can participate on them and experience the difference